Hello friends, today over the topic is PMMVY which full form is Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandhana Yojana (PMMVY). We will discuss the pm matru vandana yojana. But before going to actual discussion of the pmmvy we will discuss the situation of India.
In India, we already know that when we talk about the nutrition point of view then many of Indian woman are under nutrition. When we think about the fifty percent woman is anemic. So we need to make strong woman because of if the woman is underfed then if she gives born to the baby then baby will also affect to the process of pregnancy and the baby will also be born weak.
Due to the economically weak condition, many women are doing work till the end of the period of their pregnancy. This is not enough even after the delivery many of Indian woman are continues their work immediately after the pregnancy. As we already know that after the pregnant woman’s body did not support of the pregnancy but they are continues work due to the economic condition is very weak if the woman is taking rest then their family will die due to hunger.
PMMVY which stand for pradhan mantri matru vandana yojana is one type of maternity Benefit program that scheme is introduced by National Food security 2013.
Objectives of PMMVY
- This scheme will be Implementing partial compensation for the wage loss in terms of cash consideration s so that the woman can take enough foundation before and after delivery of the first living child.
- The cash incentive provided would lead to improved health endeavoring practice amongst the Pregnant Women and Lactating Mothers (PW& LM).
अन्य योजना ओ के बारे में पढ़े
Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana
Chandranna Bima Yojana
PSB Loans In 59 Minutes
अटल बीमित व्यक्ति कल्याण योजना
बेटी बचाओ बेटी पढाओ योजना
आयुष्मान भारत योजना
प्रधान मंत्री सुरक्षा बिमा योजना
प्रधानमंत्री कौशल विकास योजना
सुकन्या समृद्धि योजना
प्रधान मंत्री आवास योजना
Target beneficiaries of PMMVY
- Every pregnant woman and lactating woman exclusive PW&LM who are the regular employment with central government or the state government or Public sector unit or that woman who is working in the Pvt Ltd company that benefit will be given to her.
- All the woman who are eligible whose first baby was born after 01.01.2017.
- The date and step of pregnancy for a beneficiary would be calculated with respect to her LMP date as specified in the MCP card.
- Case of Miscarriage/Still Birth :
- A woman can take a benefit of this scheme only once.
- In the case of miscarriage, the woman can claim their remaining installment in events of any future pregnancy.
- After taking the 1st section, if the beneficiary has a miscarriage, she would only be eligible for receiving 2nd and 3rd section in event of future pregnancy subject to completion of eligibility criterion and conditionality’s of the scheme. Similarly, if the beneficiary has a miscarriage or stillbirth after receiving 1 st and 2nd sections, she would only be eligible for receiving 3rd section in event of future pregnancy subject to completion of eligibility criterion and conditionality’s of the scheme.
- In the case of infant mortality, she will not be suitable for claiming benefits under the pmmvy scheme, if she has already taken because this pm matru vandana yojana can be eligible only once.
- Pregnant and Lactating AWWs/ AWHs/ ASHA will also help you to full fill this scheme.
The benefit of PMMVY
- The government will give 5000 rupees of money into three different installments or we can say that section. For example, First installment will have come at early registration of pregnancy in the Anganwadi center AWC. And the second installment will come at the time of baby born registration at one ante-natal check-up (ANC) it will be given 2000 rupees and the third installment will be given in when the baby will be six months old at the time of vaccine of BCG, OPV, DPT, and Hepatitis – B, or its equivalent/ substitute.
- The woman will also eligible of the scheme of Janani Suraksha Yojana (JSY) for Institutional delivery and the influence received under JSY would be accounted towards maternity benefits so that on an average a woman gets Rs 6000 /-.
Registration under The PMMVY Scheme
- The eligible woman who wants to benefit from this scheme is required to register under the scheme at the Anganwadi center (AWC) or approved at the health center depending upon the implementation department of stat or UT.
- For the registration, you need to submit all the documentation related to this scheme. And also the document of your husband is needed. the beneficiary shall submit the prescribed application Form 1 – A, complete in all respects, along with the relevant documents and undertaking/consent duly signed by her and her husband, at the AWC/ approved Health facility. Also needed your KYC, mobile number and her husband’s adhar details with their written consents her/ husband /family member’s mobile number and you should have the bank account in any bank or post office.
- You should take the form from any Anganwadi center which from is totally free. If you want to download this form online then click here
- You can fill this from appropriate and submit it to Anganwadi center or as the worker or any approved health benefit center. You can take the advice to Asha worker and Anganwadi worker or health center regarding to fill this form.
- From the registration and claim of the first installment duly from from1 and attached the copy of MCP card. MCP means the Mother and child protection card and also attached the husband details and bank account details.
- For the second installment, you should submit a duly filled up from 1 –B. you must fill this form at the six months of pregnancy. Also attached the same document which you submit at first site.
- For the third installment, you should fill the form 1-C along with the copy of childbirth registration and MCP card showing that child has registration child birth registration and the copy of MCP card showing that child has received the first cycle of equivalent and substitute.
I hope you liked my article. If you have any trouble with it then you can go to the Anganwadi center and also you like my article then please comment to us in this post.