Bhulekh Odisha map | Land Record Search By Name | Map of Odisha
Jay hind guys, If you want to a map of your land, 7/12 Utara or 8 A document of your farm then you need to go to the government office and make an application every time. Today we come to the new topic for the state of Odisha. Orissa government established a new portal with the help of this portal you need not to goes to government office every time when you need the document of your land and land. So the people of the Odisha have good news they can available land records within hours from 2019 . you already know that when you go to government officials from collecting the land records then you face many problems so Now people in Orissa / Odisha can check land records easily without any trouble as the Government of India launched a process to computerize the land records. Under this action, Government has announced an order to every state to create online systems to provide landowners with their details with just a few minutes.
The Management of the Odisha government has been decided to establish the web portal which named is ‘Bhulekh’. With the help of this portal, the landowner can easily get all the land record of their land. This portal is established with the help of The National Information Center (NIC) Odisha unit and the revenue department of Odisha which name is Bhulekh software which will provide all the land records online to the end-users.
अन्य योजनाओ के बारे में पढ़े
Search Land Record For Bhulekh Odisha
This website or portal are known as different names some of you known as Ori Bhulekh, Ori Bhulekh Odisha Bhulekh Orissa Online land records Odisha ROR Odisha Land Records etc. This Bhulekh website has been developed by the government of Orrisa or Odisha which can store all the data of every tahsil in Odisha have 317 tahsil and 30 districts every district land record has been stored in this web site you can get entire record easily.
If you want to ROR views then the follow the steps which I mention here.
First, think you need to move the official website of Ori Bhulekh If you do not aware of this website so you need to type http://bhulekh.ori.nic.in/ or click here
You need to do SELECT LOCATION for ROR portation then you need to select the District, Tahasil, Village, RI circle properly fill the details.
Then you need to select ROR FRONT PAGE AND ROR Back Page. As for your requirement then after you will see your ROR FRONT PAGE OR BACK PAGE like below image.
You can select the ROR BACK PAGE like this you can directly print from this document from the print button and you can store this ROR document in your computer system.
Now we go to the new topic if you want to MAP view so please follow the following steps.
- You can go via this site which I mention above on this site you need to select the “Map View” on the main menu this site will move you another website which is developed for the MAP views.
- Otherwise, you will directly go to the official site of http://bhunakshaodisha.nic.in/ the site Name is bhulekh Orissa or click here to move over the official site.
- This site looks like above image “Bhu Naksha ODISHA” was developed by National Information center. Then you need to select the districts from the drop down box. and select the submit button. Then you will move to another site in this site you need to select the details like below image.
- You need to select Tehsil, village Name, and the plot name then you need to insert the plot number on the top of search button then you will see your plot on the highlight. on the blue color. you can see the above image.
- You can get the PDF copy of the map details. you need to click on MAP REPORT on right-hand side then you can get a pdf copy of your map details easily and print this document and take it safely.
Now you can say to me it is very easy or not? on the comment box. I hope you will like my article about Orissa Bhulekh and Orissa Bhu Naksha.
Note: your browser should be update for use this web portal in this portal have information
“This site may be viewed Internet Explorer / Google Chrome / Mozilla / Opera and others.
To view this site can be Odia language, Windows7 or higher version OS may be used.”